Careers at Entry Systems
Career Opportunities in Orange County in the Home Services Industry
Job Opportunities Include:
Garage Door Installer / Technician
Do you like to work with your hands? Do you prefer to be independent running your own route in beautiful Orange County, California? This is an exciting paid training/apprenticeship opportunity to become an expert in a skilled trade. Looking for long term employees who want to grow with the company. Experienced garage door technicians are also welcomed to apply.
Garage door technicians learn to diagnose, repair and install both new garage doors and garage door openers. Entry Systems works on all major brands of garage doors and openers.
Seeking a friendly person who is able to multitask and thrive in a high paced environment. Room for growth and duties assigned based on the candidate's strengths!
We have positions available answering incoming phone calls, helping customers pick out their dream custom garage doors, creating social media content, inputting data entry, managing technician route geographics and more.
Why join the Entry Systems team?
- Longevity – In business since 1972 and we’re not going anywhere
- Personal – Family owned and operated provides a company culture that isn’t found in other garage door companies
- Honest – The service industry is known for taking advantage of people and Entry Systems refuses to participate in this practice. Flexible sales goals promote expert recommendations with fair pricing for the customer’s best interest.
- Normal Hours – All shifts are scheduled between 7am-6pm, to guarantee employees a healthy work/life balance to make time with loved ones a priority.
- Guaranteed Income – You can count on a consistent base pay rate.
- Growth – Entry Systems is rapidly expanding and offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and play a long-term role in it’s vision.
- Professionalism – All Entry Systems technicians are provided with marked company trucks, gas, tools, uniforms and an iPad to efficiently record and reference work history and communicate with the office.
- Benefits – Healthcare, sick pay, retirement, paid vacations, holidays, overtime pay, and professional development.
- Our Customers Love Us – Check out Yelp, Google & Angie’s List for hundreds of reviews.