Automatic Driveway Gate Services
Gate remote or keypad not working? Sliding or Swinging gate won’t open or close? Just bought a home with a security gate and want to personalize it to your needs? Call today for service!
We are here to solve all of your automatic gate repair needs with no hidden fees, with maintenance and inspection included every time!
We strive to save room in our schedule to make emergency jobs our priority. If your gate is not working, we will do everything we can to provide service to you as soon as possible– with no additional fees.
When our trained technician arrives, he will listen to your specific needs, help diagnose the issue and make preventative recommendations after completing a full safety inspection. All repairs include a minimum of a 30-day warranty.
We service all major brands of gate operators and also offer new opener replacements. We are authorized dealers for Liftmaster, DoorKing, All-O-Matic, Dorene, Ramset, Eagle, Max, and Viking.
Our Promise to You
We are committed to offering long-term solutions and hope to create life-time customers.
Common Automated Gate Repairs Include:
- Broken or loose chain on the gate motor
- Automatic gate slams shut
- Automatic gate doesn’t open fully, or gate does not open, or gate is stuck closed
- Poor gate remote/clicker range
- Gate keypad does not work
- Telephone Entry System is not ringing home properly
- Automatic gates were hit by a car
- Damaged Swing Arms
- Iron welding or gate repair
- Uprighting damaged posts
- Adjusting and resetting the opening and closing of the limits
- Diagnosis of, repair or replacement of logic boards
- Complete gate opener replacement