Garage door torsion springs often go unnoticed until they break. Torsion springs are high powered springs that take the weight of the garage door and assist in operation. Torsion springs can be dangerous to work on and should only be replaced or adjusted by a trained IDA professional. Replacing garage door springs is one of the most common services we provide.
What You Can Expect
- We save room in our schedule to make emergency jobs our priority. If your car is trapped, we will do everything we can to service your garage door as soon as possible– with no additional fees.
- Every garage door spring replacement includes free maintenance and adjustments for your garage door and opener.
- Our trucks are fully stocked with every spring size to ensure the quickest possible service (Custom wood doors may require special order springs.)
- Most spring replacements can be completed within 45 minutes.
- 1 Year Warranty on all springs, 90-day labor warranty for torsion springs, 30-day labor warranty for one-piece door springs.
Simply fill out the form below and a scheduler will contact you shortly. For even faster service, call us at 949-495-0835.