Replacing garage door springs is one of the most common services we provide.
Garage door torsion springs often go unnoticed until they break. These springs are high powered springs that counterbalance the weight of the garage door and assist in the operation. Torsion springs can be dangerous to work on and should only be replaced or adjusted by a trained garage door professional. We do not sell torsion springs to non-professionals.
- Every garage door spring replacement includes free maintenance and adjustments for your garage door and opener.
- Our trucks are fully stocked with every spring size to ensure the quickest possible service.
- Custom wood doors may require special order springs.
- Most spring replacements can be completed within 45 minutes.
Types of Springs
Standard springs installed on most homes have the industry standard rating of 10,000 cycles and are oil-tempered.
- 3 Year Warranty on all springs, 1 Year labor warranty for torsion springs
These springs are engineered for heavy duty use and can withstand higher degrees of pressure for longer time spans compared with standard springs. It is rated for a longer life expectancy.
Standard sizes available on truck
Lifetime warranty on material (as long as you own your home), 2 Years on Labor